Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Propulsion Ski Pant is just one of the most comfortable performance pants that you can wear. 360° polyester fabric stretches in all directions so you can hike, duck trees, or work in the park with the best freedom of movement. The Propulsion also has Spyder's OSMO® fabric that packs a whopping 20K/30K rating. You will be absolutely protected from precipitation on the outside, and completely free from sweat on the inside.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 30K Breathability
- Material: 360° stretch polyester OSMO® fabric
- Insulation: 40g Thinsulate™ insulation
- Fit: Relaxed for comfort
- Spylon™ DWR sheds water from the fabric surfacem
- Thigh ventilation zippers release excess heat
- Spacious cargo pocket and back pockets hold your gear
- Fully-taped seams keep out moisture
- Soft nylon taffeta lining for comfort
- Scuff guards help contain shred
- Articulated knee construction for natural movement
- Belt loops and removable suspenders customize the fit
- Jacket-to-pant attachment for added weather protection
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of ski boots
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Switched from a shell/bib pant to these and I am really satisfied with these. The insulation keeps you much warmer without having too many layers. The pant seems to have good waterproofing as well. Overall a solid pant for the money.