Spyder Project Ski Jacket (Girls')
If yours is the girl that follows the boys into the backcountry she'll need the Spyder Project Ski Jacket. This jacket lends all of its technology from the big leagues including its chic design. 10K Waterproofing will keep her dry when she finds the deep snow stashes, and 10K Breathability will prevent sweat from building up which is the real culprit of coldness. Don't forget the durability of a BemisÂ® anti-abrasion overlay, and the sleek asymmetric lines that give her a cute look without the expiration date.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Material: 2-way stretch polyester Xt.Lâ„˘ fabric
- Insulation: 140 ThermaWebâ„˘ insulation
- Length: Centerback measures 21 3/4"
- Sleek lines and clean design for sophisticated style
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR on face and lining sheds water off the fabric surface
- Silky soft polyester sating lining
- Removable heavy weather hood
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Waterproof zippers lock out moisture
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Adjustable cuff and inner stretch cuff fit over gloves
- Mesh goggle pocket with chamois lens wipe
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Left sleeve data pocket conveniently holds passes
- BemisÂ® anti-abrasion overlay for durability
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What temps will this jacket keep you warm at"
1 Answers |
Question by kim on 12/5/2011 - 7:32 pm
"This jacket has 140 grams of insulation. This will definitely keep you warm in some pretty harsh conditions. It all depends on if you are naturally cold and how active you plan on being."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/6/2011 - 10:31 am
"Can you explain the insulation factor. I assume the higher the Thermaweb insulation number, the warmer the jacket is??"
1 Answers |
Question by Gina on 3/11/2012 - 10:12 am
"You are correct. Typically insulation runs from 40 -220 grams of insulation with the 220 being extremely warm and typically only found in toddler clothing. This jacket being 140g of insulation will definitely be warm."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/12/2012 - 9:03 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.