Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The best thing about the Spyder Project Ski Jacket is its low-profile design. This winter jacket can keep you warm like the best of them, but it uses light PrimaLoft® insulation that's so thermally efficient you don't need hardly any bulk. The cut on the Project Jacket accentuates and flatters so it's a cute ski jacket for women, and Spyder added laser-cut slash details for a little bit of shine.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Material: 360° Stretch polyester Xt.L™ fabric
- Insulation: 60g Primaloft® Sport insulation
- Length: Centerback measures 25"
- Light PrimaLoft® insulation is warm without bulk
- Stretch shell and interior helps free up movement
- Fully seam taped to lock out moisture
- Spylon™ DWR sheds water from the fabric surface
- DryWEB™ wicks moisture and enhances breathability
- Zip-out powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Bemis® anti-abrasion overlay for durability
- Two-way zipper for venting
- Removable heavy weather hood
- Ventilation system to prevent excess heat buildup
- Left sleeve data pocket conveniently stows your pass
- Breathable embossed Nylon taffeta lining
- Hem drawcord to seal out cold air
- Internal goggle and electronics pockets keep gear organized
- Tons of external and internal pockets stow gear
- Adjustable sleeve and stretch inner cuffs for fitting around gloves
- Chamois lens wipe