Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Project Insulated Classic Fit Ski Jacket has the same great look as the original, but in a more tailored fit. If you like your ski coat to fit a little closer to the body, you'll appreciate the feminine cut of the Spyder Project. This jacket is still very comfortable to wear, thanks to stretch fabric and low-profile Thinsulate insulation. It's also reliably waterproof and packed with great features.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch nylon with Xt.L laminate
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 100g body / 80g sleeve Thinsulate Extra Warmth insulation
- Length: Center back measures 25 1/2"
- Classic fit is tailored for a feminine shape
- Thinsulate Extra Warmth insulation has extra loft for more warmth
- Spylon™ DWR repels water and liquid stains
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- 2 zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Data card pocket holds lift pass
- Internal zippered pocket and goggle pocket for secure storage
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner stretch thumbhole wrist cuffs keep out cold air
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Decorative iridescent details
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This jacket was purchased fort teenage daughter who loves all things Spyder. This was no exception. All of her school friends love it as well. It will serve her well this winter on the slopes and the sleeves are a nice touch twitch the feature to keep the powder out.