Spyder Pro Liner Ski Sock (Men's)
The Spyder Pro Liner Ski Sock is a thin sock that doesn't mess up your boot fit. With a minimal amount of material you get the best fit and response from your ski boots. The Pro Liner Sock is made from a blend of synthetics designed to breathe and wick moisture away from the skin so your feet stay drier.
- 66% acrylic-pillex/ 32% nylon/ 2% elastane knit
- Thin fabric for good fit with ski boots
- Moisture-wicking to keep cold moisture away from your skin
- Medium compression fits close for support
- Anatomically designed to follow foot contours and stay in place
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How do you know what size to order?"
1 Answers |
Question by Debbie on 10/21/2012 - 6:22 pm
"You would refer to the sizing chart located here and take a look at the sock sizing. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/22/2012 - 3:26 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.