Spyder Prevail Ski Jacket (Women's)
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Prevail Insulated Ski Jacket is one of Spyder's top-selling styles for women because it offers great fit, modern style, and top-level performance. Thinsulate insulation keeps you toasty warm, but it isn't bulky or heavy. The fabric is also reliably waterproof, and very breathable. There are loads of features, like a powder skirt, removable hood, and plenty of pockets. The Spyder Prevail Jacket will get the job done in just about any conditions you'll encounter.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Embossed nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 150g body/ 100g sleeve Thinsulate insulation
- Length: Center back measures 26"
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR makes water bead up and slide off the surface
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Bushed microfiber inner collar feels soft against skin
- Snap-back powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner stretch wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep out cold air
- Inside goggle pocket to keep eyewear safe
- Zippered chest and hand pockets on the exterior
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this jacket has zipper underarm to let heat relase? "
1 Answers |
Question by Julie Anne on 10/10/2013 - 12:14 pm
""This jacket does not feature pit zips. You can view all of our jackets that do have that feature here. ""
Answer by Alex (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/10/2013 - 1:19 pm
"This jacket does not say insulated like the other jackets so is it not insulated? or is it cause in info it says it has the thinsulate"
1 Answers |
Question by Char on 10/21/2013 - 8:42 pm
"Yes, this jacket has plenty of insulation to keep you nice and toasty!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/22/2013 - 1:41 pm
"Are you sure its got wrist gaiters with a thumb hole on inside of sleeves"
1 Answers |
Question by simon on 11/8/2013 - 9:15 am
"Yes! This jacket does have thumbhole wrist gaiters!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/8/2013 - 1:39 pm