Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Prevail Insulated Ski Jacket is one of Spyder's top-selling styles for women because it offers great fit, modern style, and top-level performance. Thinsulate insulation keeps you toasty warm, but it isn't bulky or heavy. The fabric is also reliably waterproof, and very breathable. There are loads of features, like a powder skirt, removable hood, and plenty of pockets. The Spyder Prevail Jacket will get the job done in just about any conditions you'll encounter.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Embossed nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 150g body/ 100g sleeve Thinsulate insulation
- Length: Center back measures 26"
- Spylon™ Dwr makes water bead up and slide off the surface
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Bushed microfiber inner collar feels soft against skin
- Snap-back powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner stretch wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep out cold air
- Inside goggle pocket to keep eyewear safe
- Zippered chest and hand pockets on the exterior
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air