Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Prevail Insulated Ski Jacket is one of Spyder best-sellers for women every season. The solid performance and stylish design make the Prevail Jacket a great value. 10K waterproof fabric is all you need in just about any kind of conditions. 150g Thinsulate insulation provides lots of warmth, but still feels light and low-profile. When you combine that lightweight feel with stretch fabric and a feminine fit you get one incredibly comfortable, flattering women's coat.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester fabric with Xt.L laminate
- Lining Material: Embossed nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 150g body / 100g sleeve Thinsulate insulation
- Length: Center back measures 26"
- Spylon™ DWR repels water and liquid stains
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- 2 zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Zippered chest pocket and lower sleeve pocket hold essentials
- Data card pocket holds lift pass
- Internal zippered pocket and goggle pocket for secure storage
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner stretch thumbhole wrist cuffs keep out cold air
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
I love this jacket! It was perfect for skiing in Vermont- the fit was great. I was able to layer underneath, but due to the warmth of the jacket all I needed was a base layer and a long sleeved tee shirt. It is very comfortable!
Beautiful ski jacket. Fits nicely, not bulky and giving me a womanly shape. It is very light but keeps me dry and warm.
I love this jacket! I live in Minnesota and its perfect, warm and not bulky! I've had a lot of compliments on the look of the jacket. The sizing is true to size. I would buy this jacket again.
I got the white jacket and got a chance to use it immediately for a football game in Texas (believe it or not)! It was really cold and wet that day with freezing fog and wind but my jacket was a life saver. Or at least a game saver. It was fantastic on wind resistance and insulation as well as water resistance.
The white gets dirty easily. Expect as much.
The inner stretch thumb holes are a little short and will pull on the inside of your thumbs. I have small hands and I ordered a 10 when I'm usually a 6 and this was still the case.
On size, I could have gotten an 8 (as I said I'm usually a 6) and it would have for fine but I wouldn't have much room for layering underneath. I have more room for movement in the 10.
The fit is fantastic and I love the style. This is a great winter and spring jacket.