The Spyder Prevail Ski Jacket for women is always really popular. The reason? Sleek styling, reliable performance, and a great price. Spyder's quality comes through in every detail from the soft stretch fabric to the flattering, feminine cut. There is a little extra insulation in the Prevail compared to other Spyder jackets, and they use 2 different weights in the body and sleeves so that you stay warm but never overly hot.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathability
- Material: Stretch polyester with nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 140g body / 100g sleeve ThermaWeb™
- Fit: Tapered / True
- Length: Centerback measures 25"
- Critically taped seams protect exposed seams from seepage
- Spylon™ DWR blocks water before it can wet the fabric
- Removable hood for protection in the snow
- Powderskirt keeps snow out of layers
- Underarm vents dump heat when you're active
- Drawcord at hem seals out cold air
- Plenty of pockets store gear
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
BOUGHT THIS SPIDER JACKET FOR MY GIRLFRIEND AND IT REALLY LOOKS NICE ON HER. SHE SAYS IT'S A VERY WARM JACKET. WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO A FRIEND. IT HAS A NICE GIRLY LOOK. WOULD PURCHASE AGAIN FROM PETER GLENN.
I wasn't too sure how warm it would be due to the weight but it is very warm and I'm very pleased with my purchase. I'm in central Iowa and it gets pretty cold here and there's a ski hill right down the hill from my home!!! Overall good purchase.