Spyder Prevail Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Spyder Prevail Ski Jacket for women is always really popular. The reason? Sleek styling, reliable performance, and a great price. Spyder's quality comes through in every detail from the soft stretch fabric to the flattering, feminine cut. There is a little extra insulation in the Prevail compared to other Spyder jackets, and they use 2 different weights in the body and sleeves so that you stay warm but never overly hot.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathability
- Material: Stretch polyester with nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 140g body / 100g sleeve ThermaWebâ„˘
- Fit: Tapered / True
- Length: Centerback measures 25"
- Critically taped seams protect exposed seams from seepage
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR blocks water before it can wet the fabric
- Removable hood for protection in the snow
- Powderskirt keeps snow out of layers
- Underarm vents dump heat when you're active
- Drawcord at hem seals out cold air
- Plenty of pockets store gear