Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
Bright colors and asymmetric lines may lead you to believe that the Spyder Power Insulated Ski Jacket is all about fashion, but it's extremely technical too. In fact, the Power Jacket is one of the most waterproof women's coats Spyder makes. That means you can stay out in all kinds of conditions without getting wet. A 100g Thinsulate insulation brings serious warmth, and stretch fabric ensures every movement will be comfortable and unrestricted.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester with Xt.L laminate
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 100g body / 80g sleeve Thinsulate Extra Warmth insulation
- Length: Center back measures 27"
- Thinsulate Extra Warmth insulation has extra loft for more warmth
- Spylon™ DWR repels water and liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping inside
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- Stretch powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Adjustable cuff fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Stretch wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep cold air out of sleeves
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- 1 sleeve pocket and 2 waist pockets on exterior hold gear
- Zippered pocket and goggle pocket on inside
- Data card pocket keeps lift pass accessible