Spyder Power Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 8/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 10/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Spyder Power Insulated Ski Jacket is longer than most of the other styles, providing extra protection from snow. The fabric is very waterproof, so you can stay out in nasty weather without getting wet. Spyder wanted the Power Jacket to be very comfortable so they gave it stretch fabric and different weights of insulation in different zones. It's heavier in the core for warmth, and lighter in the sleeves for freedom of movement. There's also a complete BemisÂ® overlay to protect the fabric from abrasion.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Embossed nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 100g body / 80g sleeve Thinsulate insulation
- Length: Center back measures 27"
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR causes water to bead up instead of wetting fabric
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Removable hood for weather protection
- BemisÂ® anti-abrasion overlay protects the fabric from scrapes
- Stretch interior for freedom of movement
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting inside
- Waterproof front zipper and pocket zippers to prevent seepage
- Two zippered waist pockets
- Inside zippered pocket and goggle pocket
- Brushed microfiber inner collar feels soft against skin
- Velcro cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner stretch cuffs with thumbholes keep out cold air
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How long is this jacket? Is this size really 18 or a smaller 18. Do you have any Spyder jacket for women in Size 20? Normaly i need in German Size 46/48. "
1 Answers |
Question by Astrid SchĂ¶nbuchner on 10/17/2012 - 4:38 am
"The measurements for the size 18 can be found here. The center back measures 27". Currently we have no Spyder jackets in a size 20, however you should checkout our great selection of Obermeyer jackets here. We have some really great styles to choose from!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/17/2012 - 10:27 am
"Does this jacket have a double zipper? ie bottom up"
1 Answers |
Question by Dan on 3/17/2013 - 8:11 pm
"Also called a 2-way zipper; this jacket only has the regular 1 way zipper."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/18/2013 - 1:51 pm
"What is the flap that kinda looks like a tie at the neck?"
1 Answers |
Question by Question on 5/7/2013 - 10:50 pm
"That is a storm flap. It helps keep water or snow out of the top of your jacket and it is more comfortable for you because it covers the zipper and protects your skin. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/8/2013 - 10:16 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.