Spyder Posh Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Spyder Posh Insulated Ski Jacket combines ladylike style with a touch of edge. The Poshâ€™s subtle moto-cross influence is balanced by beautiful fabrics, luxurious fur, and elegant lines. But the Posh isnâ€™t just about fashion, this jacket can perform thanks to a robust 20K waterproof rating, 60g of low-bulk PrimaLoft Sport insulation, and tons of performance features. Stretch fabric provides lots of comfort, and a removable puff inner collar keeps out cold air.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 360Â° stretch nylon/elastane with Xt.L laminate
- Lining Material: Embossed polyester satin lining
- Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft Sport insulation
- Length: Center back measures 25 1/2"
- Spylonâ„¢ DWR repels water and liquid stains
- Stretch interior for extra mobility
- Removable adjustable hood for weather protection
- Zippered hood gusset opens to fit around helmet
- Removable real coyote fur trim around hood
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- 2 zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Internal zippered pocket and lip care pocket keep items organized
- Mini purse inside holds credit cards and cash
- Waterproof data card pocket holds lift pass
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Zippered sleeve cuffs open to fit around gloves
- Inner fleece wrist cuffs keep out cold air
- Removable puff inner collar for extra warmth at neck
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What size should I order I am a size 10 in the UK"
1 Answers |
Question by Gwen on 12/20/2013 - 4:28 pm
"A UK 10 is a US size 8!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/20/2013 - 4:52 pm
"How warm is a reading 6/10 for your spider posh jacket? I do feel the cold!"
1 Answers |
Question by on 2/19/2014 - 11:33 am
"If you get cold easily then you may need to consider a more heavily insulated jacket. This jacket offers 60g of Primaloft insulation which is the highest quality insulation you can get but you would need a higher gram amount. You can take a look at our warmest jackets here!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/19/2014 - 1:14 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.