Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Posh Insulated Ski Jacket combines ladylike style with a touch of edge. The Posh’s subtle moto-cross influence is balanced by beautiful fabrics, luxurious fur, and elegant lines. But the Posh isn’t just about fashion, this jacket can perform thanks to a robust 20K waterproof rating, 60g of low-bulk PrimaLoft Sport insulation, and tons of performance features. Stretch fabric provides lots of comfort, and a removable puff inner collar keeps out cold air.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 360° stretch nylon/elastane with Xt.L laminate
- Lining Material: Embossed polyester satin lining
- Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft Sport insulation
- Length: Center back measures 25 1/2"
- Spylon™ DWR repels water and liquid stains
- Stretch interior for extra mobility
- Removable adjustable hood for weather protection
- Zippered hood gusset opens to fit around helmet
- Removable real coyote fur trim around hood
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- 2 zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Internal zippered pocket and lip care pocket keep items organized
- Mini purse inside holds credit cards and cash
- Waterproof data card pocket holds lift pass
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Zippered sleeve cuffs open to fit around gloves
- Inner fleece wrist cuffs keep out cold air
- Removable puff inner collar for extra warmth at neck