Spyder Posh Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Posh Insulated Ski Jacket might look simple and sleek, but it's incredible. This jacket is unbelievably comfortable and it fits like a dream. The fabric is 360Â° stretch which allows the Posh Jacket to have a shaped, feminine fit but still be easy to move in. Quilting at the sides further defines your figure, and a gorgeous coyote fur trim adds luxury and decadence. The Spyder Posh's insulation is a little lighter, but it's PrimaLoft so it still provides a lot of warmth. The center zipper is invisible creating a very cool effect.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 360Â° stretch nylon Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Embossed polyester satin lining
- Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft Sport insulation
- Length: Center back measures 25.5"
- Spylonâ„¢ DWR causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable helmet-compatible hood for protection from wet weather
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from getting inside jacket
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Concealed "invisible" front zipper
- Stretch interior for freedom of movement
- Coyote fur trim around the hood
- Removable puff inner collar for extra warmth around the neck
- Zipper cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner fleece cuffs keep out cold air
- Waterproof hand and chest pocket zippers to keep contents dry
- Inside mini purse, zippered pocket, and chapstick pocket
- Data card pocket on sleeve holds your lift pass
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this real fur?"
1 Answers |
Question by jenna on 12/17/2012 - 3:37 pm
"This beautiful jacket does have a real Coyote fur trim!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/17/2012 - 4:45 pm
"Is the fur hood removable ?"
1 Answers |
Question by Ruth on 3/14/2013 - 9:22 am
"Yes, the hood is removable."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/14/2013 - 9:39 am
"What size shall I order if my measurements are bust 35, waist 30 and hips 36? Does 8 means S? Thank you."
1 Answers |
Question by Diana on 8/27/2013 - 12:34 pm
"It sounds like you are between an 8 and a 10. Those are medium sizes. You'd have more room in the 10 so I would recommend that over the 8. Ski clothing does run smaller than your normal clothes so it is not unusual to size up."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/27/2013 - 1:16 pm