Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Pinnacle Insulated Ski Jacket boasts all of Spyder's top technologies. There's PrimaLoft One insulation through the core, which is the warmest insulation on the market even when it's wet. PrimaLoft Sport is the sleeves provides lots of warmth while being virtually unnoticeable in terms of bulk. Combine that with 360° stretch fabric and you'll be blown away by how comfortable the Pinnacle Jacket is. This coat also has Spyder's OSMO technology which puts the breathability at a staggering 30K. If you're an aggressive skier you know that this will go a long way toward keeping you dry. Finally, the Pinnacle Jacket has a full anti-abrasion overlay. This rides on top of the fabric and prevents scrapes from damaging the material.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 30K Breathable
- Shell Material: 360° stretch nylon OSMO fabric
- Lining Material: Embossed stretch polyester lining
- Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft One body / 60g PrimaLoft Sport sleeve insulation
- Length: Center back measures 28.5"
- Spylon™ DWR causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Bemis® anti-abrasion overlay resists scrapes and wear
- Fully seam taped to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Full stretch interior and exterior for freedom of movement
- Core vents open to release excess heat
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from getting inside
- Waterproof front and pocket zippers
- 2-way front zipper for quick venting
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Stretch inner cuffs with thumbholes to keep out cold air
- Two handpockets, one chest pocket, and data card pocket on the outside
- Inside zippered pocket and goggle pocket
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Recco® Avalanche Rescue reflector
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Three of my five favorite parkas were Spyder. Love them. This year I started my girlfriend skiing. Naturally, I bought her two Spyder jackets to start her ensemble. I found them at Peter Glenn, and saw the Pinnacle jacket for the first time, and put it onto my watch/wish list.
When notified they had my size in white/black/lime, I bought it. It is amazing! Too snug and tailored to wear an under-sweater, but so warm and comfortable,.. only a light thermal undershirt and turtleneck are necessary (even on a cold, bluebird day in Wisconsin).
This is my second Pinnacle jacket (had to get different colors) and all around the best jacket I have ever had. On the coldest days I wear a very thin mid layer and am toasty warm and dry. very comfortable and has good flex, Wether you are skiing the groomers or back country I would highly recommend this jacket.