Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Phenomenon Insulated Ski Jacket is Spyder's top-of-the-line men's jacket. Spyder used OSMO fabric for the Phenomenon which boasts a very high waterproof rating and breathability numbers that are off the charts. The fabric also stretches in every single direction so you feel comfortable and completely unrestricted. PrimaLoft insulation is so light you almost can't tell it's there, but it provides a lot of warmth. Windproof wool accents add upscale detail to this incredible style. As soon as you put the Spyder Phenomenon on, you'll be blown away by what the best technology can do.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 30K Breathable
- Shell Material: 360° stretch nylon OSMO fabric w/ Schoeller wool accents
- Lining Material: Embossed stretch polyester lining
- Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft One insulation
- Length: Center back measures 28.5"
- Spylon™ DWR causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Windproof and waterproof Schoeller accents
- Fully seam taped to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Full stretch interior and exterior for freedom of movement
- Core vents open to release excess heat
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from getting inside
- Watrproof front and pocket zippers
- 2-way front zipper for quick venting
- Zipper cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Stretch inner cuffs with thumbholes to keep out cold air
- Two handpockets, one chest pocket, and data card pocket on the outside
- Inside zippered pocket and goggle pocket
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Recco® Avalanche Rescue reflector