Spyder Pervade Down Ski Jacket (Men's)
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
Behind the simple, clean design of the Spyder Pervade Down Ski Jacket is a beast. This is a down jacket, and one of the warmest men's ski coats you can get. The down is light and compressible and the exterior fabric stretches, making the Pervade very comfortable to wear. 10K waterproof fabric provides solid protection from the elements, and there are plenty of features like pockets and a removable hood to keep you prepared. For durability Spyder added a Bemis anti-abrasion overlay. This overlay sits on top of the fabric surface and guards against scrapes and scuffs.Specs:
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester with Xt.L laminate
- Lining Material: Downproof polyester lining
- Insulation: 550 fill down insulation
- Length: Center back measures 29"
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR repels water and liquid stains
- Removable adjustable hood for weather protection
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Anti-abrasion overlay for durability
- Waterproof main zipper to prevent seepage
- Waterproof hand and chest pocket zippers keep contents dry
- 2 zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Zippered chest pocket holds gear
- Data card pocket holds lift pass
- Internal zippered pocket and goggle pocket for secure storage
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Stretch inner thumbhole wrist cuffs keep out cold air
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"what pants go with this jacket"
1 Answers |
Question by email@example.com on 12/17/2013 - 11:34 am
"Any pit zips? "
1 Answers |
Question by mike o on 2/16/2014 - 1:10 am
"This jacket does not have zippers under the armpit."
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/18/2014 - 2:55 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.