Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for Moderate Snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Spyder Boys' Pervade Down Ski Jacket is one of the warmest kids' coats that Spyder makes. This jacket cranks the heat with 550-fill down insulation. It knocks wind and moisture out with 10K waterproof fabric, a built-in powder skirt, and taped seams. Slope-ready features include an internal goggle pocket, chamois lens wipe, and removable hood.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch twill Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Downproof polyester woven fabric
- Insulation: 550-fill down insulation
- Down insulation provides lightweight feel and max warmth
- Spylon™ DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Stretch fabric for comfort and freedom of movement
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin
- Attached powder skirt with snap-back feature keeps snow from coming up inside
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Chamois scratch-free cloth keeps eyewear clean
- 1 sleeve pocket and 2 zippered hand pockets on exterior to hold gear
- Data card pocket on sleeve holds electronic lift tickets
- Interior mesh pocket for odd-shaped items like goggles
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
The sizes run a bit small for Spyder, so we could not get the jacket our grandson really wanted but he loves this one as well. It is warm and appeals to the pre-teen.
This is a great Spyder jacket! Clean, nice design - looks good on. Not too puffy but still really warm for active outdoor play and has a great waterproof shell for rough weather - my 8 year old loves it and it should last a few seasons.