Spyder Paramount Mid-Weight Core Sweater (Men's)
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Paramount Mid-Weight Core Sweater is a waterproof ski sweater. It looks and feels just like the other Spyder Core Sweaters, with a ribbed knit exterior and a cozy fleece lining. But between those fabrics is a 10K laminate that will keep you perfectly dry. That means that when you're wearing the Paramount as a jacket for spring skiing or walking around town in the snow, you don't have to worry about getting wet. Even the chest pocket zipper is waterproof to protect your phone or MP3. Since the Spyder Paramount is made with mid-weight fabric, it's also great for layering. On the really cold days you can put it under your ski jacket for serious warmth.
- 10K Waterprooof / 10K Breathable
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR prevents moisture and stains from setting in fabric
- Mid-weight fabric great for layering and stand-alone in milder weather
- 100% polyester cable knit exterior fabric
- 100% polyester fleece lining
- Anti-pill fleece stays looking new longer
- Zipper front for jacket-like style
- Zippered hand pockets for keeping fingers warm
- Flatlock seams are low-profile for comfortable layering
- Waterproof welded chest pocket zipper to keep contents dry
- Center back measures 27 1/2"
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.