Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Pandora Ski Jacket doesn't just look cute; it's also one of the warmest and most waterproof kids' coats that Spyder makes. PrimaLoft insulation is extremely thermally efficient, so you don't need a ton to stay warm. The fact that the Pandora Jacket has 100g of PrimaLoft means it's going to provide exceptional warmth in cold conditions. 20K waterproofing ensures she'll stay dry, and stretch fabric provides unrestricted movement. Syder's Spylon™ DWR helps shed moisture and even stains, so cleaning her coat will be easier than ever.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester Xt.L™ fabric
- Lining Material: Stretch polyester fabric
- Insulation: 100g PrimaLoft Infinity insulation
- Spylon™ DWR repels moisture and stains
- Critically seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Stretch fabric for extra freedom to move
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Stretch inner wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep cold air out of sleeves
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- 1 sleeve and 2 waist pockets on exterior hold gear
- 1 goggle pocket inside keeps eyewear safe