Please Note: This style is from a previous season
Okay guys, this glove has virtually everything you need to face the winter with confidence. Totally tough with an extremely edgy look, the Spyder Over Web GORE-TEX® Gloves for men look great and keep hands warm and dry. This ski glove has 160 grams of warm ThermaWeb® insulation, completely water-proof technology, a pre-curved fit for comfortable wear, and a breathable leather palm grip to help avoid sweaty hands. Without a doubt, the Over Web is your go-to winter glove for serious skiing.
- Outer fabric of glove is durable Nylon
- Spylon® DWR repels water before it can wet the fabric
- GORE-TEX® HP fabric is completely waterproof and very breathable
- Insulation is full-hand 160g ThermaWeb®
- Palm has a breathable leather grip ideal for active skiing
- Removable wrist leach, adjustable wrist strap, and elastic at the wrist
- Integrated goggle wipe
- Soft nose wipe on the thumb to help keep nose dry in the winter weather
- Pre-curved articulated fit
- Zippered heater-pack pocket
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Went to Holiday valley this past weekend and the temp was around 23 degrees. I know this isn't the coldest weather, but I was very comfortable and very warm. So far everything that I have bought that is from Spyder is of excellent quality and very light and warm. That is all I will buy from now on. Thank you.