Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Outbound 1/2-Zip Core Sweater is a technical midlayer that's nice enough to wear to dinner. The Outbound feels like a warm fleece pullover, but the exterior is actually a sleek sweater knit. When the lifts close and you're headed into town the Outbound Sweater will look nice and refined while still keeping you warm and comfortable.
- Mid weight Core Sweater for warmth in a variety of temps
- Polyester Core Sweater knit exterior/ Anti-pill polyester fleece backing
- 360° stretch micro fleece under the arms for freedom of movement
- Length: Center back measures 27 1/4"
- 1/2-zip style makes to easy to pull on and off
- Embroidered Spyder logo on the left chest
- Breathable for performance as a technical layer
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Simply put, this is a warm, edgy fleece. The only down-side is that it snags easily. But as long as you keep it away from velcro or any similar surface, it's well worth the money.
Well made and just what I was looking for. It's mid weight, not bulky and looks good. Got matching Spyder Innsbruck Reversible Hat so they look sharp together.