Spyder Orbiter Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Spyder Orbiter Ski Jacket is sleek - end of story. The fabric is a soft stretch, the details are laser-cut, and the color is accented with bright shots of red and silver. The overall look is really high-end, and the features and performance are too. Core vents, waterproof zippers, 20K waterproofing, and Bemis anti-abrasion overlays are just a few of the extra details you get with the Orbiter.
- Centerback measures 29"
- 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathability
- 60g PrimaLoftÂ® One insulation
- Stretch polyester fabric with polyester woven lining
- Spylonâ„¢ DWR blocks water before it can wet the fabric
- Laser cut and welded details add sleekness
- Waterproof zippers seal out moisture
- Full seam taping prevents seepage
- Removable hood protects heads in winter weather
- Zip-out powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Core vents dump heat when you're active
- Plenty of pockets store gear
- Lycra inner cuffs fit under gloves to keep out cold air
- Soft Bemis anti-abrasion overlays on shoulder
- Vivid Edgeâ„¢ seam construction
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"does the hood comes off?"
1 Answers |
Question by elaine on 12/30/2010 - 6:34 pm
"Yes, this jacket has a removable hood."
Answer by snow monster (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2011 - 12:28 pm
"How strong is this material? ie, when skiing in the trees, how will it hold up when being hit/smacked/clipped?"
1 Answers |
Question by dave on 3/14/2011 - 2:49 am
"The material is a stretch polyester, but it has Bemis anti-abrasion overlays on shoulder to add protection to the shell."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/17/2011 - 12:53 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.