Spyder Orb Softshell Ski Pant (Women's)
- Fit: SlimxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 3/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 3/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
If you like a close-fitting, stretch ski pant, you'll love the Spyder Orb Ski Pant. Made from softshell, this pant fits closer to the body and stretches to give you freedom of movement. Softshell is also extra breathable, so sweat won't accumulate when you're skiing hard. The Orb Pant is uninsulated, so you'll want to put a warmer baselayer underneath. But combine that with the Orb's soft fleece lining and you've got enough to stay comfy.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Highly Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester softshell fabric
- Lining Material: Polyester fleece lining
- Insulation: Shell only
- Fit: Close to the body
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR causes water to bead up instead of wetting fabric surface
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Close-fitting style shows off your curves
- Stretch boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Zippered waist pockets hold gear
- Lower leg zippers open the cuff to fit around boots
- Belt loops let you add a belt to adjust the fit
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I have long legs, so how do these run? Do you have a 'long' version? Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by holdickens on 10/31/2012 - 3:55 pm
"The inseam ranges from 30 to 32" depending on what size you are looking for. We do not offer these in a long length. You can also checkout the AFRC Tech Softshell Ski Pant or the Nils Annalise Insulated Ski Pant. They are both have the long length you are looking for!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/31/2012 - 4:15 pm
"Are these high rise?"
1 Answers |
Question by Dee on 11/12/2012 - 11:38 pm
"These are a mid-rise pant. They fit perfectly in the waist and flatter the feminine figure beautifully."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/14/2012 - 1:03 pm
"Can you wear no thermals under and be warm? The ones I bought are a bit snug to fit thermals. "
1 Answers |
Question by lindsay on 12/21/2012 - 9:15 am
"They are very breathable so they will help to keep moisture off your skin. These pants are meant for warmer spring-like days as they are not waterproof so they aren't going to do well if you fall frequently or if its snowing outside. "
Answer by Steve (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/21/2012 - 3:16 pm
"Do these ski pants run true to size? I am 5'3" and weigh 135 lbs. Would sixe 6 work? I wear size 6 in most jeans, slacks,etc. "
1 Answers |
Question by Gloria on 3/4/2013 - 5:03 pm
"Spyder does tend to run small. I would double check with the measurements on the sizing chart to make sure you do not need to size up."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/5/2013 - 4:16 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.