Spyder Orb Softshell Ski Pant (Women's)
The Spyder Orb Softshell Ski Pant is made with exceptionally comfortable and sleek fabric. Softshell is very breathable to keep you comfortable while you are active and offers a closer fit for those who want a more feminine silhouette. You still get Spylonâ„˘ DWR in the Orb to help keep you dry and all of the features you have come to expect from Spyder.
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR makes the Orb water-resistant
- Soft stretch softshell fabric
- Cozy fleece backing for extra warmth
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR blocks water before it can wet the fabric
- Breathable nylon taffeta lining
- Abrasion-resistant scuff guards prevent shred
- Elastic boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Lower-leg zippers open to expand cuff
- Belt loops for a custom fit
- Multiple pockets store gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do these pants fit the same as the Spyder Thrill pant or are they tapered a bit more? Is the insulation on them the same?"
1 Answers |
Question by kristin on 4/17/2011 - 6:55 pm
"These are shell pants. The will fit definitely snugger but the don't have any type of insulation, it is just the shell."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/18/2011 - 8:56 am
"I have already purchased the Spyder Prevail ski jacket and looking for a matching pant. I prefer a slimmer fit so unsure which fits best: Soul, Carve or Winner? Also, i expect black is black and will match the jacket from last year's stock? Thanks "
1 Answers |
Question by Ann Dunn Nova Scotia on 11/14/2012 - 3:29 pm
"The Spyder Winner Insulated Ski Pant would be the best matching pant to the jacket. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/14/2012 - 3:41 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.