Spyder Noatak Down Jacket (Men's)
The Spyder Noatak Down Jacket traps in heat to keep you really warm, but it also breathes so you don't overheat and end up uncomfortable. Down is extremely comfortable over a range of temperatures, making the Noatak Jacket appropriate for wear from fall through spring. Spyder added Spylonâ„˘ DWR to provide some weather resistance and a full attached hood for extra warmth.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellant / Breathable
- Shell Material: Nylon/ polyester fabric
- Lining Material: Custom embossed polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 600-fill down insulation
- Downproof fabric prevents feathers from coming out
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR helps keep water off the fabric surface
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Articulated sleeves for natural fit and movement
- Internal electronics pocket
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Baffled design to keep insulation evenly spread
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I wan't to buy this jacket in a large and have it shipped to Australia. Is it possible? "
1 Answers |
Question by Michael on 6/7/2011 - 7:24 am
"Due to dealer agreement restrictions, Peter Glenn does not ship internationally. All orders must be shipped to a U.S, Puerto Rico, or APO address. If you would like to place an order using an international credit card and have it shipped within the U.S, please call or e-mail us so that we can assist you with your order."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/7/2011 - 8:32 am
"Is the hood detachable?"
1 Answers |
Question by Stella on 11/24/2011 - 10:57 pm
"The hood on this jacket does have a zip off feature making it a versatile jacket that you can use on multiple occasions!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/25/2011 - 11:16 am