Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
She'll love the sporty style of the Spyder Mynx Ski Jacket. She'll also love how warm and comfortable it is. Whether she's skiing or enjoying a snow day the Mynx's 140g insulation and top-notch waterproofing will protect her from the elements. Stretch fabric and low-profile insulation will give her plenty of room to move and eliminate that bulky feeling other coats have. This jacket is packed with features. She'll get a powder skirt to prevent snow from coming up inside, a hood that's removable if she doesn't want to wear it, and loads of pockets for filling with gear. The exterior pockets are even waterproof so her stuff will stay dry.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch fabric with Xt.L waterproofing
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta / stretch polyester lining
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWeb insulation
- Spylon DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through outer seams
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 1 chest pocket on exterior
- Waterproof zippers on chest and hand pockets keep contents dry
- Multiple inner pockets hold snacks and gear
- Data card pocket on lower sleeve holds ski pass
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Stretch inner thumbhole cuffs keep out cold air
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
We picked this Spyder jacket for its warmth, quality and durability. 9 year old loves it for the colors and all of the fun little pockets and most important the thumb holes. It has only been tested on walks to school, no skiing yet but we are certain it will do a great job.
I just bought this jacket for my daughter. She hasn't worn it yet, but it fits her great and looks like it will be warm. Lots of pockets and a good deal for Spyder gear.
My daughter loves this jacket. Her last ski jacket lasted two weekends but this jacket is durable warm and large enough to layer. Zippers are solid and easy to use. Overall, great ski jacket from spyder.