Spyder Moxie Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
Designed for halfpipe ski champion Roz Groenewoud, the Spyder Moxie Insulated Ski Jacket is a fashion-forward piece with ski-specific functionality. The body boasts 100g of ultra low-bulk Thinsulate insulation to keep your core warm, while the sleeves have 80g to improve comfort and range of motion. The slightly longer length of this jacket keeps you warm and covered as you bend, sit, and stretch, and the zipper pulls double as hair ties in a pinch!
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch nylon fabric with Xt.L laminate
- Lining Material: Downproof lining
- Insulation: 100g body / 80g sleeve Thinsulate Extra Warmth insulation
- Length: Center back measures 28"
- Thinsulate Extra Warmth insulation has extra loft for more warmth
- Spylonâ„¢ DWR repels water and liquid stains
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- 2 zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Zippered chest pocket and bicep pocket hold essentials
- Internal zippered pocket and goggle pocket for secure storage
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner stretch thumbhole wrist cuffs keep out cold air
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Zipper pull doubles as hair tie
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I see your water proof rating is a 7, does this mean this jacket is around 20,000 mm?"
1 Answers |
Question by Erock on 12/31/2013 - 10:21 am
"No, this jacket is 10,000mm or 10K waterproof which will still keep you dry all day long!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/31/2013 - 10:38 am
"The trim color says flirt... is that a red or pink color?"
1 Answers |
Question by Carly on 2/20/2014 - 12:39 pm
"It is a hot pink color. The pop of bright color really makes this jacket a show stopper!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/19/2014 - 12:45 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.