Spyder Mini Throw Ski Bib (Toddler Boys')
The Spyder Mini Throw Ski Bib packs extra waterproofing as its chief benefit. With more waterproofing than you'll find in most kids' ski gear you can be sure that serious shredders (or serious sledders) will really stay dry. Another great thing about this durable bib is that you get extra protection from snow intrusions and even an extra layer of warmth in the form of a fleece upper. A deep zipper makes it easy to get in and out of the Mini Throw Bib and Grow Cuffs ensure it will fit for more than one season.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: Durable polyester Dobby Xt.Lâ„˘ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 80g ThermaWebâ„˘ insulation
- Grow Cuffs extend by 2" to overcome a growth spurt
- Attached fleece vest adds and extra layer of warmth
- Zippered top for easy on/off
- Thigh pockets and hand pockets store gear
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage
- Snow cuff boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Scuff guards prevent shred
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)