Spyder Mini Overweb Glove (Toddler Boys')
The Spyder Mini Overweb Glove is warmly insulated to keep little fingers comfy. A soft fleecy lining adds extra coziness, and waterproof fabric keeps out moisture. The Mini Overweb has a long gauntlet cuff that comes up over the jacket sleeves to keep out snow. An adjustable wrist strap keeps gloves from falling off, and a chamude nose wipe on the thumb feels soft against skin.
- Waterproof / Breathable to keep hands dry
- Nylon oxford Xt.L exterior material
- Micro-Bemberg brushed tricot lining for softness and warmth
- Durable synthetic palm for good grip
- 200g ThermaWeb insulation provides lots of warmth
- Spylon™ DWR provides extra water resistance
- Long gauntlet keeps out snow
- Pre-curved articulated fit for better dexterity
- Adjustable wrist strap for a secure fit
- Nose wipe panel on thumb feels soft against skin
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Whats the sizing like? My Son is 3 yrs 5 months old.. Sizing want it to fit this winter..he's normal size for age.. "
1 Answers |
Question by Matt on 12/18/2014 - 9:28 pm
"If he is 3 then he'd probably fit into the medium. The medium is for a child with a hand circumference of 5" which is measured around the knuckles."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/19/2014 - 11:00 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.