Spyder Mini Leader Ski Jacket (Toddler Boys')
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Mini Leader Ski Jacket is a coat that he'll love for many seasons. This coat has bright colors and aggressive styling that kids love. It's also incredibly durable. The fabric stretches so it has some give, and it's protected with an anti-abrasion overlay. Boys play rough out on the playground, and this fabric will resist scuffing and scraping, keeping it looking new longer. The Mini Leader Jacket is extremely waterproof and very warm, so you can take him skiing all winter regardless of the weather.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch twill fabric with Xt.L waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWeb insulation
- Stretch fabric for extra mobility
- Spylon DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through outer seams
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Anti-abrasion overlay for added durability
- Waterproof hand and chest pocket zippers keep contents dry
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 1 chest pocket on exterior
- Mesh inner goggle pocket inside
- Velcro data card pocket on lower sleeve
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- Elastic cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Small-to-Tall extendable cuffs lengthen by 1.5" to accommodate growth spurts
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How do the Spyder mini leader jacket and pants run please? My son is 40 inches and 33 lbs? "
1 Answers |
Question by jerry deleo on 12/14/2013 - 8:23 pm
"The Spyder brand runs true to size for kids. We have provided a size chart with a ton of measurements so that you can check to see what size would fit your child best. With just the 2 measurements you gave, he could either be a size 4 or size 5. So you may want to check the size chart for all of the other measurements to see which one would be best. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/15/2013 - 3:31 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.