Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Mini Leader Ski Jacket is the classic grown-up jacket in a size especially for little boys. Bright colors and an athletic racer's design make the Leader perennially popular among young skiers. It isn't all about looks though; your child's winter coat has to perform and Spyder knows it. They put in a Bemis® anti-abrasion overlay to fight off tears, better waterproofing to keep him dry down in his snow fort, and extendable Grow Cuffs that get you the best value for your money.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathability
- Material: 2-way stretch polyester twill Xt.L™ fabric
- Insulation: 140g sleeve/ 160g body ThermaWeb™ insulation
- Length: Centerback measures 18 1/4"
- Bemis® abrasion-resistant overlay for durability
- Welded construction stands up to kids' abuse
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Spylon™ DWR sheds water off of the fabric surface
- Breathable Nylon taffeta lining
- Small to Tall cuffs extend an extra inch for longer wear
- Removable heavy weather hood
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Goggle pocket and lens cloth for safe storage
- External and internal pockets organize gear
- Nose wipe and glove attachment on sleeve for convenience
- Left sleeve data card pocket so passes don't get lost
- Elastic cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow