Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
Boys play hard in the snow, and they always find a way to get snow in every nook and cranny. The Spyder Mini Journey Ski Suit is the easiest way to keep them dry and warm, even if they're rolling in a fresh 2 feet. One-piece ski suits like the Mini Journey do a better job keeping the snow out and the warmth in. This Spyder kids' suit is also really comfortable. It's made with stretch fabric and low-profile insulation so it's easy to move in and doesn't feel bulky. A deep zipper down the front makes suiting up easy.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 140g body & sleeves/80g legs Thinsulate insulation
- Anti-abrasion overlay helps guard against scrapes and wear-and-tear
- Spylon™ DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Stretch fabric for comfort and freedom of movement
- Deep zipper for easy on/off
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin
- Elastic cuffs help keep out snow and cold air
- Glove attachment on cuffs to prevent dropped/lost gloves
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Abrasion-resistant hems resist fraying
- Data card pocket on sleeve holds electronic lift tickets
- Small-to-Tall extendable cuffs lengthen by 1.5" at sleeves and 2" at pants to accommodate growth spurts