Spyder Mini Journey Ski Suit (Toddler Boys')
In the Spyder Mini Journey Ski Suit, your little guy can play as rough as he wants without getting soaked. The one-piece design prevents snow from getting up inside his jacket or down the back of his pants. When you keep him dry you also keep him warm, and that makes skiing or playing outside a lot more fun. The Mini Journey Suit is built durably and reinforced in high-stress areas so that he can dish out all the excitement he wants without tearing up his snow suit.
- Fabric Rating: 10 Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Polyester stretch Xt.Lâ„˘ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 140g top/ 100g leg ThermaWeb insulation
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric surface
- Abrasion-resistant scuff guards prevent shred
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Small-to-Tall cuffs lengthen by 1.5" in sleeves and 2" in legs
- Removable hood for convenient weather protection
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Glove attachment on sleeves to prevent lost gloves
- Data card pocket keeps season pass secure
- Multiple external and internal pockets to hold gear
- Elastic cuffs fit with gloves to keep our snow
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.