Spyder Mini Journey Ski Suit (Toddler Boys')
The Spyder Mini Journey Ski Suit is great if yours is the child that takes a snorkel to play in the snow. Nothing keeps kids drier than a one-piece ski suit, and this one is extra special. The Spyder Mini Journey has better waterproofing than most kids' ski wear, 2 different insulation weights for the best warmth, and extendable cuffs so you don't have to replace it every year. As is that wasn't enough this snow suit has bright Spyder colors and the big bug logo on the back which means he'll love to wear it.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathability
- Material: 2-way stretch polyester Xt.Lâ„˘ fabric
- Insulation: 140g sleeve/ 100g leg ThermaWebâ„˘ insulation
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR sheds water off of the fabric surface
- Breathable Nylon taffeta lining
- Small to Tall cuffs extend an extra inch for longer wear
- Removable heavy weather hood
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- External and internal pockets organize gear
- Nose wipe and glove attachment on sleeve for convenience
- Left sleeve data card pocket so passes don't get lost
- Elastic cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Scuff guards prevent shred
- Durable BemisÂ® welded bug logo on the back
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hello. i am interested in buying the spyder snowsuit for my son for next season (he will be 5 then). Is the size 6 appropriate? he is wearing the llbean snowsuit toddler 4 this winter but it will be too small next year. He is currently around 42 lbs. thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Jenifer on 2/27/2012 - 10:00 pm
"I would recommend the size 6 for you. This will allow him some room to grow so that you can use this item longer. Your little one will definitely be looking his best out there on the slopes!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/28/2012 - 10:36 am
"Hi, I would like to buy this suit for my 4 year old son. He is 3.6 ft and 42 lbs, can you please help me decide what would be the best size for him? Many thanks, Max"
1 Answers |
Question by Max on 8/5/2012 - 5:55 pm
"I would recommend the size 5. He would get more use out of it because we all know how fast little ones grow!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/6/2012 - 9:11 am
"My son will be 5 in Dec. He is 44" tall and 40 lbs. Will Size 5 work for his height ?"
1 Answers |
Question by Christi on 9/12/2012 - 8:17 pm
"Size 5 may work for him this year, but you may want to try a size 6 in order to get another season out of it. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/13/2012 - 12:00 pm