Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Mini Guard Ski Jacket is the classic kids' Spyder coat. This coat has the colors and style that kids love season after season. This coat will keep him warm all winter, and when he plays in the snow Spyder's top-quality waterproofing will keep him dry. Spyder made the Mini Guard Jacket to be very durable so he can play hard. They also designed it to fit for multiple seasons. Small-to-Tall grow cuffs can be easily extended by 1.5"; all you have to do is pull a thread. This means that when he hits a growth spurt you won't have to immediately replace his coat.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric with Xt.L waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWeb insulation
- Spylon DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through outer seams
- Removable hood for weather protection
- 2 zippered hand pockets on exterior
- Mesh inner goggle pocket inside
- Velcro data card pocket on lower sleeve
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- Elastic cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Small-to-Tall extendable cuffs lengthen by 1.5" to accommodate growth spurts