Spyder Mini Guard Ski Jacket (Toddler Boys')
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Mini Guard Ski Jacket is the classic Spyder kids' jacket. It's bright, waterproof, and very warm. Send your little guy out to ski lessons and you can guarantee that he'll be comfy. The Mini Guard Jacket is durable too, so he can play hard and still not mess it up. There are loads of kid-friendly features like a removable hood, plenty of pockets, and extendable cuffs.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWeb insulation
- Length: Center back measures 18 1/4"
- Small-to-Tall grow cuffs extend by 1 1/2" to accommodate growth spurts
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR makes water bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Critical seam tape prevent seepage through exposed seams
- Removable hood to keep his head dry
- Elastic cuffs fit with gloves to keep out snow
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Multiple internal pockets for extra storage
- Glove attachment spot on sleeve to prevent lost gloves
- Data card pocket securely holds ski pass
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"is this coat green or yellow?"
1 Answers |
Question by EH on 10/30/2012 - 1:06 am
"This super awesome jacket is a bright green color. Perfect for keeping an eye on your little one on the mountain!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/30/2012 - 10:22 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.