Spyder Mini Guard Ski Jacket (Toddler Boys')
Cash in on a kids' ski jacket that covers all your bases and doesn't break the bank, the Spyder Mini Guard Ski Jacket. This little boys' coat is warm, waterproof, and durable enough to pass down; what else is there? How about a whole bunch of extras like extendable cuffs, tons of pockets, and warm insulation that let's him stay outside until his heart's content.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathability
- Material: Polyester Dobby Xt.Lâ„˘ fabric
- Insulation: 140g sleeve/ 160g body ThermaWebâ„˘ insulation
- Length: Centerback measures 18 1/4"
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR sheds water off of the fabric surface
- Breathable Nylon taffeta lining
- Small to Tall cuffs extend an extra inch for longer wear
- Removable heavy weather hood
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Goggle pocket and lens cloth for safe storage
- External and internal pockets organize gear
- Nose wipe and glove attachment on sleeve for convenience
- Left sleeve data card pocket so passes don't get lost
- Elastic cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Which size do I need for a child who normally is size 6?"
1 Answers |
Question by Liliana on 7/10/2012 - 9:42 pm
"It's best to check the Sizing Chart but you would probably order a size 6."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/11/2012 - 2:30 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.