5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Mini Expedition Ski Pant is one of the warmest kids' ski bibs out there. Instead of suspenders Spyder made the upper section out of warm and soft fleece. The fleece acts like an extra layer of insulation to keep him comfy. The lower section has warm synthetic insulation that is sure to protect him from frozen snowbanks and cold chairlifts. Velcro shoulders and a deep zipper make it easy to get the Expedition Bib on and off. The Small-to-Tall grow cuffs can easily be lengthened by 2" to beat those pesky growth spurts.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch fabric with Xt.L waterproofing
- Upper Material: 100% polyester fleece upper fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 80g ThermaWeb insulation
- Anti-pill fleece upper body provides extra warmth
- Spylon DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through outer seams
- Adjustable shoulders give you the perfect fit
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Scuff guards prevent the pant cuffs from fraying
- Small-to-Tall extendable pant cuffs lengthen by 2" to accommodate growth spurts
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Face it ... warm kids are happy kids. We have had our 2 kids (now 5 and 7) in Spyder for the last 2 years and just bought new outfits for both. Kids love the style - we love the quality and we got 2 years thanks to the extensions on arms and legs.