Spyder Mini Expedition Ski Bib (Toddler Boys')
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Mini Expedition Ski Bib for boys' sets the standard every year in convenient and comfortable toddlers' ski pants. Kids love the less bulky feel that a 2-piece suit provides, and parents love the bib style that keeps out snow (not to mention easier bathroom breaks than in a one-piece). The Spyder Expedition Bib has some of the highest waterproofing that you'll see on a kids' snow bib, and the cuffs can be lengthened so he can get longer wear out of his favorite pants.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: 2-way stretch Polyester Xt.Lâ„˘ fabric
- Lining Material: Breathable Nylon Taffeta lining
- Insulation: 80g ThermaWebâ„˘ Insulation
- Bib style keeps snow on the outside
- Fleece bib top doubles as extra insulation
- Stretch neck and armholes for easy on/ off
- "Small to Tall" grow cuffs extend to fit longer
- Zippered pockets store gear
- Snow cuff boot gaiters keep snow out of layers
- Scuff guards prevent cuff shred
- Durable construction great for kids
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"children's sizes to match the size or height, they are small? A child growing 114cm what size you need to take?"
1 Answers |
Question by Nadezhda on 9/3/2011 - 11:12 am
"For all sizing, I suggest taking a look at the sizing chart provided. The size chart is located to the right of the product picture. You will find your best match for sizing by matching up your personal measurements with those given. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/6/2011 - 12:46 pm
"Is this model also for girls?"
1 Answers |
Question by Ana on 1/15/2012 - 7:21 pm
"Kids and toddler sizes are usually unisex, the only difference between the boys and girls is the color."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/17/2012 - 9:17 am
"How black is black? Are the bottoms charcoal?"
1 Answers |
Question by joediddley on 11/9/2012 - 2:11 pm
"This pant is a true black. The bottom is the same color as the top fleece, which is black. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/9/2012 - 4:49 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.