Spyder Mini Enforcer Ski Jacket (Toddler Boys')
The Spyder Mini Enforcer Ski Jacket has a cool, freeride look complete with bright colors and a bold print. It's a look any kids will love. The Mini Enforcer is practical too; it's extremely warm and more waterproof than most kids' coats. Spyder packed in a ton of features too. The Enforcer has loads of pockets, a removable hood, a place to attach gloves, and extendable cuffs. The fabric stretches making the jacket feel comfy and unrestricted.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 180g Thinsulate insulation
- Spylon™ DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Stretch fabric for comfort and freedom of movement
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Elastic cuffs help keep out snow and cold air
- Glove attachment on cuffs to prevent dropped/lost gloves
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin
- 1 zippered chest and 2 zippered waist pockets on exterior to hold gear
- Waterproof zippers on pockets to keep contents dry
- Data card pocket on sleeve holds electronic lift tickets
- Interior goggle pocket with scratch-free cloth keeps eyewear safe
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Small-To-Tall cuffs lengthen by 1.5" to accommodate growth spurts
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hello, i am interested in this jacket for my son, he is 5 years old. which size do you recommend? Thank you in advance"
1 Answers |
Question by Mariam Koyava on 9/2/2014 - 2:37 pm
"You would need to refer to the sizing chart found here. Typically a 5 year old would wear a size 5!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/2/2014 - 4:56 pm
"Hi I have the Obermeyer volt pants in lime punch. Would they match this jacket in the blue?"
1 Answers |
Question by jessndanb on 11/18/2014 - 12:04 am
"The only way to get an exact match on color is to stay within the same brand and season. The Lime Punch from Obermeyer is similar to the Mantis Green from Spyder, however, they are just a bit off. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/18/2014 - 9:52 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.