Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The neon colors on the Spyder Mini Enforcer Ski Jacket are sure to grab your little guy's attention. He'll love the cool design and you'll love that he's easy to spot out on the snow. The Mini Enforcer Jacket is as waterproof as most adults' gear, so he can ski or play in the snow and stay dry. 140g of ThermaWeb insulation will keep him cozy and warm without making him feel bulky or restricted. The Spyder Mini Enforcer has plenty of pockets that you can fill with snacks to keep him happy out on the slopes.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch twill fabric with Xt.L waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWeb insulation
- Stretch fabric for extra mobility
- Spylon DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through outer seams
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Waterproof hand and chest pocket zippers keep contents dry
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 1 chest pocket on exterior
- Mesh inner goggle pocket inside
- Velcro data card pocket on lower sleeve
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- Elastic cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Small-to-Tall extendable cuffs lengthen by 1.5" to accommodate growth spurts