Spyder Mini Enforcer Ski Jacket (Toddler Boys')
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
In the Spyder Mini Enforcer Ski Jacket, he can stay out in all kinds of weather without getting cold or wet. This jacket is well-insulated, and will keep him very warm in cold weather. Spyder also used 10K waterproofing, which is more than you'll find on most kids' ski jackets. The Enforcer Jacket also has the bright colors and freeride style that boys love to wear.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWeb insulation
- Length: Center back measures 18.25"
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR makes water bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Critical seam tape prevent seepage through exposed seams
- Small-Tall cuffs extend by 1 1/2 inches to accommodate growth spurts
- Removable hood to keep his head dry
- Elastic cuffs fit with gloves to keep out snow
- Zippered hand pockets and chest pocket hold gear
- Multiple internal pockets for extra storage
- Glove attachment spot on sleeve to prevent lost gloves
- Data card pocket securely holds ski pass
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this jacket have the mosaic print on the back? "
1 Answers |
Question by Julie on 11/1/2012 - 1:54 pm
"The Sharp Lime/Sharp Lime Mosaic Print/Sharp Lime color does have the print on the back as well."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/1/2012 - 2:23 pm
"Number sizes means the age of the boy, I mean, size 6 is for 6 years old?"
1 Answers |
Question by quique on 9/3/2013 - 3:18 pm
""Typically, Yes, a 6 year old will wear a size 6. If you look at the Toddler size chart that we have provided, it will give you a better idea of what size you should order based off of your child's measurements. ""
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/3/2013 - 3:26 pm
"Does the enforcer jacket have a hood that is able to be concealed into the collar area; that is not a separate hood?"
1 Answers |
Question by GrammyH on 9/4/2013 - 2:32 pm
"The hood comes off and you can certainly stow it away in one of the jacket pockets but there is not a specific pocket for the hood to be concealed. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/4/2013 - 2:50 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.