Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Spyder Mini Enforcer Ski Jacket has a cool, freeride look complete with bright colors and a bold print. It's a look any kids will love. The Mini Enforcer is practical too; it's extremely warm and more waterproof than most kids' coats. Spyder packed in a ton of features too. The Enforcer has loads of pockets, a removable hood, a place to attach gloves, and extendable cuffs. The fabric stretches making the jacket feel comfy and unrestricted.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 180g Thinsulate insulation
- Spylon™ DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Stretch fabric for comfort and freedom of movement
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Elastic cuffs help keep out snow and cold air
- Glove attachment on cuffs to prevent dropped/lost gloves
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin
- 1 zippered chest and 2 zippered waist pockets on exterior to hold gear
- Waterproof zippers on pockets to keep contents dry
- Data card pocket on sleeve holds electronic lift tickets
- Interior goggle pocket with scratch-free cloth keeps eyewear safe
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Small-To-Tall cuffs lengthen by 1.5" to accommodate growth spurts