Spyder Mini Challenger Ski Jacket (Toddler Boys')
The Spyder Mini Challenger Ski Jacket has everything little boys love - bright colors and the big bug logo. 180g of Thinsulate insulation makes the Challenger coat really warm, and 10K waterproof fabric ensures a dry, happy child. Spyder kids' coats have extendable sleeve cuffs which lengthen to accommodate growth spurts. The Challenger also has plenty of pockets for all his gear and snacks.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 180g Thinsulate insulation
- Spylon™ DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Elastic cuffs help keep out snow and cold air
- Glove attachment on cuffs to prevent dropped/lost gloves
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin
- 1 zippered chest and 2 zippered waist pockets on exterior to hold gear
- Data card pocket holds electronic lift tickets
- Interior goggle pocket with scratch-free cloth keeps eyewear safe
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Small-To-Tall cuffs lengthen by 1.5" to accommodate growth spurts
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Just wondering if this jacket has the inner sleeves with the Thumb holes?"
1 Answers |
Question by David on 11/10/2014 - 5:52 pm
"No, this jacket does not have any wrist gaiters."
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/11/2014 - 9:43 am