Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Spyder Mini Challenger Ski Jacket has everything little boys love - bright colors and the big bug logo. 180g of Thinsulate insulation makes the Challenger coat really warm, and 10K waterproof fabric ensures a dry, happy child. Spyder kids' coats have extendable sleeve cuffs which lengthen to accommodate growth spurts. The Challenger also has plenty of pockets for all his gear and snacks.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 180g Thinsulate insulation
- Spylon™ DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Elastic cuffs help keep out snow and cold air
- Glove attachment on cuffs to prevent dropped/lost gloves
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin
- 1 zippered chest and 2 zippered waist pockets on exterior to hold gear
- Data card pocket holds electronic lift tickets
- Interior goggle pocket with scratch-free cloth keeps eyewear safe
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Small-To-Tall cuffs lengthen by 1.5" to accommodate growth spurts
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
We haven't used this Spyder ski jacket yet so I can't give it a top rating yet. Quality and workmanship are what I expect from Spyder and the fit is great, a little room but not too much. It should last another season before i need to let the seems out.