Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
Your little skier will love the bright colors and Spyder Web graphics on the Spyder Mini Challenger Ski Jacket. This kids' coat also has all the things he'll need for a great day on the snow. The Mini Challenger Jacket is warmly insulated and extremely waterproof so he'll be comfy and happy all day. The lower section of the coat has a TPU coating for extra durability and abrasion resistance. Spylon™ DWR provides water-resistance, but also resists liquid stains, making this jacket evern more kid-friendly. Small-to-Tall grow cuffs easily extend by 1.5", letting you squeeze in an extra season before buying a new jacket.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch fabric with Xt.L waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWeb insulation
- Stretch fabric for extra mobility
- Spylon DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through outer seams
- Removable hood for weather protection
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 1 chest pocket on exterior
- Mesh inner goggle pocket inside
- Velcro data card pocket on lower sleeve
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- Elastic cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Small-to-Tall extendable cuffs lengthen by 1.5" to accommodate growth spurts