Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
Building snow forts and rolling down hills is tough work, and the Spyder Mini Challenger Ski Jacket is up to it. Another top-performer in Spyder's lineup of warm kids' ski coats, the Challenger Jacket has fun graphics, bright colors, and tons of value-adding features. You'll see the difference from the strong welded construction and the extra waterproofing to the Grow Cuffs that extend for longer wear. The Spyder Mini Challenger takes the struggle out of winter weather offering a one-stop shop for staying warm and dry, and a design that he'll love to wear.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathability
- Material: Polyester Twill Xt.L™ fabric
- Insulation: 140g sleeve/ 160g body ThermaWeb™ insulation
- Length: Centerback measures 18 1/4"
- Welded construction stands up to kids' abuse
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Spylon™ DWR sheds water off of the fabric surface
- Breathable Nylon taffeta lining
- Small to Tall cuffs extend an extra inch for longer wear
- Removable heavy weather hood
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Goggle pocket and lens cloth for safe storage
- External and internal pockets organize gear
- Nose wipe and glove attachment on sleeve for convenience
- Left sleeve data card pocket so passes don't get lost
- Elastic cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow