Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
Cool prints and bright colors make the Spyder Mini Ambush Ski Jacket an easy favorite for kids. Reliable weather protection and great value make it popular among parents too. When you put him in the Mini Ambush Jacket you can count on him being warm and dry. You can stuff the pockets full of snacks to keep him happy on the chairlift, and adjust the hem and hood to seal out snow and cold air. When he grows, let down the extendable cuffs to squeeze in an extra season before buying new gear.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 180g Thinsulate insulation
- Spylon™ DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Elastic cuffs help keep out snow and cold air
- Glove attachment on cuffs to prevent dropped/lost gloves
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin
- 1 zippered chest and 2 zippered waist pockets on exterior to hold gear
- Data card pocket holds electronic lift tickets
- Interior goggle pocket with scratch-free cloth keeps eyewear safe
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Small-To-Tall cuffs lengthen by 1.5" to accommodate growth spurts