Spyder Menage-a-Trois 3-in-1 Ski Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 7/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 10/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
In the Spyder Menage-a-Trois 3-in-1 Ski Jacket, you have everything you need for the whole winter. This jacket comes with a lightly-insulated, waterproof outer shell and a removable softshell liner. You can start the fall with the softshell, and add the outer shell for skiing in the heart or winter. In the spring alternate between the outer shell on wet days, and the softshell on warm ones. Each piece stretches to provide tons of freedom of movement. No matter what the weather brings, you're completely prepared.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester/ nylon/ elastane Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: 100% embossed nylon taffeta fabric
- Inner Jacket Material: 100% polyester softshell fabric
- Inner Jacket Lining: 100% polyester fleece lining
- Insulation: 60g ThermaWeb insulation
- Length: Center back measures 26"
- Removable softshell liner jacket for 3 wear options in 1
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Stretch inner and outer jackets for freedom of movement
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- BemisÂ® anti-abrasion overlay to prevent scrapes
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- 2 zippered hand pockets on both jackets to keep fingers warm
- Data card pocket on left sleeve for lift pass
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does the women's spyder 3 n 1 have the visible spyder logo?"
1 Answers |
Question by Laurie on 3/9/2013 - 4:12 pm
"This outside jacket does not however the inner jacket does."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/11/2013 - 2:56 pm
"Does this coat have arm ventilation / pit zips?"
1 Answers |
Question by Sandy on 3/29/2013 - 12:26 am
"No, this jacket does not offer underarm ventilation."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/29/2013 - 9:17 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.