Spyder Maverick Insulator Jacket (Men's)
The Spyder Maverick Insulator Jacket is warm and really low profile. Spyder used PrimaLoft which provides the warmth of much heavier insulations, but it is lightweight and thin making it very good for layering. The design of the Maverick Jacket is articulated to further enhance the comfortable fit, and Spylonâ„˘ DWR provides a bit of weather protection for snowy weather.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Breathable
- Shell Material: Houndstooth jacquard fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 100g body/ 60g sleeve PrimaLoft Sport insulation
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR helps keep water off the fabric surface
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Adjustable hood for weather protection
- Internal electronics pocket keeps you organized
- PrimaLoft insulation is warm, yet lightweight
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What would be an appropriate outer ski jacket to work with this one? Both together should also double up as a winter coat for -30F temperature."
1 Answers |
Question by Bajpai on 9/26/2012 - 9:12 pm
"This jacket has great insulation in it. Although, if you are going to be in very cold weather, I would recommend a down jacket, like the Spyder Dolomite Down Jacket. It will will be a great choice to wear under another jacket. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/27/2012 - 10:09 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.