Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
1 - 4: Great for dry to light snow, offers limited protection, great for everyday wear.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Built to excel on every winter adventure, the Spyder Mandate Sweater Weight Insulator Jacket is both a warm mid-layer and cozy jacket. Its PrimaLoft Silver insulation offers a versatile sweater weight that works under a shell or as a light stand-alone jacket. The streamlined insulation also makes the Mandate Jacket super packable – perfect to stuff in your pack for unpredictable weather.
- 100% polyester mini rip-stop downproof exterior fabric / 100% downproof polyester lining
- 60g body / 40g sleeves PrimaLoft Silver insulation
- PrimaLoft insulation provides lots of warmth and a light, low-profile feel
- Sweater weight is light, packable, and great for layering
- Spylon™ DWR repels moisture and liquid stains
- Brushed microfiber inner chin guard feels soft against skin
- Elastic binding at the cuffs and hem keep out cold air
- Zippered chest pocket secures essentials
- 2 zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Center back measures 26"
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
Great Transaction. Great Company, Great product! Love my Spyder Mandate Sweater Weight Insulator Jacket!
Great Purchase. Everything worked perfectly. Love my Spyder Jacket!
Great Spyder quality, especially when you need a lighter weight jacket by itself or great addition when you need to layer!
Spyder is pure quality with unique styling that sets them apart from the rest. Warmth, comfort and true to size what more could you ask for.