Spyder Traverse GORE-TEX Glove (Men's)
The Spyder Traverse GORE-TEXÂ® Gloves provide great performance and value. The GORE-TEXÂ® membrane provides top-level waterproof protection and exceptional breathability. This means that snow won't seep in, and sweat won't build up and steal your warmth. Spyder designed the Traverse Gloves to last a long time. There's a Bemis anti-abrasion overlay that protects the fabric against scrapes. An ultra-warm 200g synthetic insulation keeps the heat turned up.
- Synthetic Oxford weave fabric
- GORE-TEXÂ® waterproof/breathable membrane keeps hands dry
- 200g ThermaWeb insulation provides warmth
- Micro-bemberg tricot lining is soft and warm
- Spylonâ„¢ DWR provides extra water resistance
- Bemis anti-abrasion overlay protects fabric from scrapes
- Long gauntlet to keep out snow
- Adjustable wrist strap for a secure fit
- Pre-curved design for natural fit and dexterity
- Softer nose wipe fabric on thumb is gentle against skin
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What size hand (in inches) is a small and medium glove. thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Mary on 1/30/2014 - 1:10 pm
"If you look at the size chart that we have provided, it shows that a small is 7.5-8" and medium is 8.5-9"."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/30/2014 - 1:44 pm
"Are these gloves good for snowboarding? "
1 Answers |
Question by Mommy on 3/18/2014 - 5:42 pm
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/19/2014 - 10:30 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.